Save Your Emails as PDF Files With the Mail App on iPhone or iPad
The Mail app on your iPhone or iPad makes it simple to save crucial emails into PDF files for storage. Here’s how to go about it.
Because of their importance, certain emails are worth keeping locally on your device as PDFs. And, owing to the native Mail software on the iPhone or iPad, this is simple.
Want to learn how to store emails to the local storage of your iPhone or iPad? Here’s how you do it.
How to Save Emails as PDFs Using the Mail App
While the Gmail app includes a workaround for this, the methods below are for those who prefer to use the native Mail app on their iPhone or iPad.
Open the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad, then proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the email that you wish to print.
- Tap the respond icon in the bottom-right corner (to the left of the edit icon).
- Select Print from the panel.
- Customize the document settings as desired. For example, you may utilize Range to pick certain email pages, specify a Paper Size, increase the number of copies, or adjust the PDF Orientation.
- Then, in the top-right corner, choose Print.
- Select Save to Files.
- Then choose a directory as a destination. To save your PDF to the cloud, choose iCloud Drive or Google Drive (if available). You may also store it locally by tapping On My iPhone.
- To save the email as a PDF, tap Save in the upper-right corner.
That’s all. You may now go to the directory you previously specified to see the stored email as a PDF. The Files app is the simplest method to do this.
Emails aren’t the only kind of material you may save as PDFs; you can also export Notes as PDFs and Photos as PDFs for safekeeping if necessary.
Refer Back to Important Emails Easily
Saving an email to your phone’s local storage allows you to conveniently view and share it. Saving mail as a PDF is especially beneficial if you want to share it since you don’t necessarily want to transmit the whole email to a recipient, allowing them to reply to the chain. Furthermore, if you’ve previously downloaded an email, you never have to hunt for it in your Mail app. You should probably do the same for essential SMS messages.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Save Your Emails as PDF Files With the Mail App on iPhone or iPad on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Email.