LinkedIn is a very effective business tool. It may be used to connect with prospective consumers, partners, and others. But what if you need to update your LinkedIn email address or phone number? This might be difficult, but we’re here to assist.
This post will lead you through the steps of altering your LinkedIn email address and phone number.
If you’ve been using LinkedIn for a while, your contact information has most certainly changed over time. Perhaps your email address has been changed, or you have a new phone number. Whatever the situation may be, it is critical to keep your contact information up to current.
This is particularly true if you’re utilizing LinkedIn to find customers. If someone attempt to contact you via LinkedIn and can’t locate the relevant contact information, they may be unable to contact you.
Related:How to Limit Who Can Send You LinkedIn Invitations
It’s also a good idea to keep your phone number and email address up to date on LinkedIn in case you need to reset your password. If your contact information is up to date, resetting your password is significantly simpler.
If you’re ready to change your LinkedIn phone number and email address, follow the instructions in the sections below.
How to Update Your Email Address on LinkedIn’s App
Here’s how to update your email address on LinkedIn:
- On your smartphone, open the LinkedIn app.
- Tap the icon containing your profile picture.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Sign in & security.
- Select Email addresses > Add email address.
- Enter your new email address and password, then click Submit.
That’s all you need to do to adjust your LinkedIn email address.
How to Change Your Phone Number on LinkedIn’s App
The process of changing your phone number on LinkedIn is quite similar to changing your email address.
- Steps one through four in the how to change your email address section should be followed.
- Tap Phone numbers > Add phone number on the Sign in & Security screen.
- Enter your new phone number, then pick your country and password before tapping Send code.
- Tap Verify after entering the verification code delivered to your phone.
How to Update Your Email Address and Phone Number on LinkedIn Web
To change your email address and phone number on LinkedIn’s browser bersion, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to LinkedIn.com using your browser.
- Just below your profile image icon, click the downward-pointing arrow.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Sign in & Security.
- To change your email address, go to Email Addresses, and to update your phone number, go to Phone Numbers.
It is simple to update your email address and phone number on LinkedIn. It’s critical to keep your contact information up to date so that individuals may contact you and the process of resetting your password is as simple as possible.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Update Your LinkedIn Contact Details on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Email.