If you have images that seem to be mirrored, you should definitely turn them back around. There are several additional applications for flipping images, and you may have your own motives for doing so.
Regardless matter the cause, flipping photographs on Android smartphones is fast and simple. The three ways below will help you flip your images horizontally or vertically if you have an Android phone or tablet.
1. Use Gallery to Flip Photos on Android
Almost all Android smartphones have a stock Gallery app, which often includes some rudimentary editing features. You can rotate your photographs using one of these tools.
The features of Gallery vary depending on the device you use. Some Gallery applications are more feature-rich than others.
To flip your images, utilize the Gallery app on your OnePlus Nord phone. The procedure will differ somewhat for various Android phones, but you’ll get the concept.
- Open the Gallery app on your phone and touch the picture you wish to flip. Your picture should be shown in full-screen mode.
- Tap Edit in the bottom-left corner to show the editing tools.
- Choose Rotate from the list of possible choices.
- A time symbol will appear at the bottom. To flip your picture, tap this symbol.
- Then, to save your flipped picture, hit the checkmark button.
2. Use Snapseed to Flip Photos on Android
Snapseed is Google’s free smartphone picture editing software. This program has several editing options, one of which allows you to rotate your images.
To use this app to flip photos on your Android device:
- If you haven’t already, download and install Snapseed on your phone.
- Open the app and press the large Add (+) button in the middle. This allows you to load a picture into the program to modify.
- Tap the hamburger symbol in the top-left corner of the screen and choose Gallery.
- Choose the picture to be flipped from your Gallery. Snapseed will be updated with this picture.
- When your picture appears in the app, press the Tools button at the bottom.
- Choose Rotate from the available choices, then hit the flip symbol at the bottom to rotate your shot.
- When you’re finished, click the checkmark button to save your flipped image.
3. Use Adobe Photoshop Express to Flip Photos on Android
Adobe Photoshop Express (free with in-app purchases) provides many editing capabilities for your Android device’s photographs. One of these apps allows you to rotate your photographs vertically and horizontally.
Related: Free Alternatives to Adobe Photoshop for Android
If you want to utilize this program to complete your work, follow these steps:
- Download and install Adobe Photoshop Express on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your Adobe account after launching the app. If you don’t already have an Adobe account, you may sign up for one for free.
- Allow the app to access your storage space. This gives the app permission to view and display your images.
- Then, press the picture you wish to flip, and it will open in full-screen mode.
- Tap the crop symbol at the bottom, which contains the flip choices, and then choose Rotate from the newly displayed toolbar.
- To flip your picture, hit Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical.
- When you’re finished flipping the picture, press Next in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Save to Gallery on the next screen to save your flipped picture to your phone. In addition to storing, you may share your picture straight to multiple platforms from this page.
Flipping Photos on an Android Device
Many photo editing applications are available for Android smartphones, and you may use one of these apps to flip your photographs on your device.
If these programs don’t work for you for whatever reason, or if you want to try out alternative picture editing apps, there are many to select from.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Flip a Photo on Android on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Android.