While the majority of Mac users have Apple’s native browser, Safari, installed on their machines, it leaves much to be desired.
As a result, many Apple users must often download different browsers to augment their surfing experience. Google Chrome is often one of the top choices for extra browsers for Mac users.
Google Chrome, which was created by Google, is quick, simple to use, and works across platforms. It’s no surprise, therefore, that Google Chrome is the most popular browser on the globe. Continue reading if you want to know how to download Google Chrome on your Mac.
Download Chrome on Your Mac
While the jury is still out on whether Google Chrome is superior than Safari, here’s how to give it a go.
- On your Mac, launch any browser. Safari is the default browser for the majority of Apple users.
- Navigate to the Google Chrome homepage.
- Click Download Chrome.
- Allow for the download of Google Chrome. If the download does not begin, go to the upper-right corner of the screen and select Download Chrome.
- Click Accept and Install.
- When the download is finished, double-click googlechrome.dmg.
- Drag the Google Chrome logo from the pop-up to the Application Folder shortcut.
- Wait for Google Chrome to be copied into your Applications Folder.
- When you launch Google Chrome for the first time, a warning message appears informing you that it is an app that was downloaded from the internet. To continue, click Open.
- Launch Google Chrome as your browser.
Aside from that, you may want to think about removing the Google Chrome installation. Open the Finder program to eject your Google Chrome installation. Click the Eject button under Locations on the left side of the screen.
Related: Chrome Extensions for Tab Overload and Faster Tab Navigation
Enjoy the Benefits of Multiple Browsers
When it comes to web surfing, having different browsers is always a good idea. You’re not only safer with numerous browsers, but you may also set stronger boundaries in other aspects of your life.
After downloading Google Chrome, you should think about enhancing the experience using extensions. However, be cautious of shady ones that may compromise your privacy.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Download Chrome for Mac on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Chrome.