Binance offers a large variety of cryptocurrencies, and its ability to ensure quick exchanges between fiat and volatile coins makes it a favorite option among many cryptocurrency users.
So, if that combination of crypto support and fast transactions times piques your interest, it’s time to make your first Binance account. Read on for a handy guide throught the Binance account creation process on its mobile and web app, including tips to help smooth your account verification.
Requirements for Creating a Binance Account
To complete your Binance account registration, you’ll need to complete the verification stage (KYC, an acronym for “know your customer”) (KYC, an acronym for “know your customer”).The credentials required for KYC by Binance vary from region to region and depend on account type.
However, if you live in the US, any of the following documents will enable you to pass Binance’s KYC:
- A valid passport.
- Government-issued ID.
- Driver’s license.
- Your PAN card or social security number.
- Your voter’s ID.
When you get to the ID verification stage, pick an ID option with a serial number rather than one that requires scanning. For instance, IDs like a drivers license or passport typically require scanning, sometimes making verification slow. But number input verification options like your SSN or BVN are faster since Binance automatically verifies the digits.
You can create a Binance account via the mobile or web app (on your desktop) (on your desktop).Although the process is pretty much the same on both platforms, we’ll go through the steps for both.
How to Create a Binance Account on the Mobile App
There are several ways to create an account on Binance. You can do so via your email address, phone number, or Google account. And if you use Mac or iPhone, you can register via your Apple ID. The email address option is better since it’s more inclusive.
Install Binance on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store if you haven’t previously done so to begin registration on the mobile app.
Download: Binance for Android | iOS (Free)
Open the mobile app and follow these instructions:
- Tap Sign Up in the upper left corner. Then choose Sign up by phone or email.
- Then, from the Nation/Area of Residency option, pick your country of residence.
- Choose Create a Personal Account.
- Tap Next after entering your email address and password. To get Binance updates, choose Yes or No at the bottom of the page.
- A security check screen may appear. Finish by sliding the lock into position.
- Now, go to your email inbox and look for the Binance email verification code. Copy it and paste it into the Email Verification Code box. Then click Next.
- Tap Enable if asked to enable biometric authentication for Binance.
- Next, enter your phone number and press the Next button. If asked, enter your phone number.
- To begin the Binance KYC procedure, click Verify Now.
You’ll see the steps for KYC in the following subsection.
Complete Binance KYC on the Mobile App
The verification step (KYC) is the most important stage in the Binance registration process. You cannot trade or swap currencies on Binance until this phase is completed.
Aside from face recognition concerns, users are denied for basic errors such as submitting incorrect personal information during KYC. Fill in your credentials accurately whenever they are needed.
To complete the KYC phase after clicking Verify Now:
- Fill out the Identity Information sections as needed, then press Continue to continue.
- Fill in the blanks with your home address, zip code, and city name. Then press the Continue button.
- The next page is the document selection page. Other Documents displays a list of other approved documents. Choose one of these and press the Continue button.
- If scanning is required for the specified document type, make sure your camera covers all angles. Then stay away from low-light situations. Otherwise, insert the ID number into the appropriate area. Tap the Continue button.
- When this step is completed successfully, the app will proceed to the face recognition stage. Tap Start Verification. At times, the AI may ask you to tilt your head, blink, or grin. Pay close attention to these instructions.
- At this step, remove any hats or spectacles and avoid applying a camera filter. Also, make sure there is adequate lighting in the surrounding area and that your smartphone is vertically upright. For a better outcome, you may even ask someone to assist you with the rear camera.
- If face verification was successful, you’ll get an automatic success message on the following page. To return to your dashboard, close this page.
How to Create a Binance Account on the Desktop
To create a Binance account on your computer.
- Navigate to Binance in your browser. To begin, click Register in the top-right corner.
- Select Register by phone or email.
- Binance should automatically detect your nationality. Otherwise, choose your nation from the dropdown menu under Country/Area of residency. Click the Confirm button.
- Click the Create Personal Account button. Fill up the blanks with your email address and password. Then, choose whether you want to get Binance updates or not (mandatory).Then press the Next button.
- Check your email for the Binance verification code now. Copy the Account activation code that was sent to you and paste it into the Email Verification Code area.
- Next, enter your phone number in the appropriate box. Enter the SMS verification code that was provided to you. Then click the Submit button.
- Then, at the bottom of the Account Created page, you’ll find Verify Now. When you click Verify Now, you will be sent to the KYC process.
Complete Binance KYC on the Web App on Desktop
So, after clicking Verify Now, follow these steps:
- Fill out the form with the necessary information. Click the Continue button.
- Provide your address information and click Continue.
- Next, you’ll see various ID options. Select the one you prefer and hit Continue.
- Now provide the required ID information. Then click Continue to complete ID verification. Binance will take you to the next stage if this is successful.
- Click Continue for face verification. Similar to the mobile registration, avoid wearing a hat or glasses. Also, avoid applying a camera filter at this stage and ensure that the surrounding isn’t dull.
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully for higher success rate.
- Binance will automatically display a success page once you complete facial verification.
How Long Does Binance Verification Take?
Binance verification is usually completed within minutes after completing KYC. However, depending on your area and the credentials you supply, it may take Binance several days to validate your account following KYC.
When you hit your profile icon at the top-left of the Binance mobile app, you’ll notice a green checkmark with a Verified status after you’ve been verified. You may also switch between Binance Lite and Binance Pro from this page.
Protect Your New Binance Account
Binance, like any other crypto trading platform, need security to prevent assets from being stolen. Fortunately, Binance has implemented several safeguards, including as two-factor authentication, to help protect your account from malicious attackers.
Despite the fact that Binance does not support other authenticator applications, it readily couples with the Google or Binance authenticator. These may be downloaded through the iOS App Store or the Android Play Store.
Aside from enabling 2FA, avoid connecting your Binance wallet to any service you do not trust. If you must utilize the service, stick to Binance’s in-app P2P exchange. Trading on Binance may result in a fraud.
Don’t Get Stuck Creating Your Binance Account
Many individuals complain about being refused throughout the Binance KYC process. However, if you pay great attention to the directions throughout the procedure, you may prevent this. Impatience is another common cause of verification failure, particularly during face recognition or document scanning.
That being said, you must also check the information you supply, since Binance rigorously examines it and will reject it for even minor errors!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Create an Account on Binance: The Step-by-Step Guide on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: How.