How to Create a QR Code for a Webpage in Chrome
Looking for a more convenient way to share websites in Chrome? Learn how to make a QR code in Chrome to share a website.
In the Chrome browser, you may share a website by scanning a QR code. This functionality is enabled by default and is compatible with PC, Android, and iOS.
Previously, Chrome’s QR generator was only accessible as an experimental feature in beta versions of the browser. To utilize it, go to chrome:/flags in your browser and allow QR code sharing from there.
With Chrome, it’s simple to generate QR codes from websites with a few clicks. In Chrome, here’s how to share websites using QR codes.
How to Create a QR Code in Chrome on Desktop
It is simple to create a QR code to share a website in Chrome from inside the browser. Here’s what you should do:
- Launch the Chrome browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Go to the website that you wish to share.
- Select the address bar and highlight the page URL by clicking.
- To create a QR code for this page, click the QR code button to the right.
- You may scan the code using your phone’s QR scanner app or other camera applications.
- ClickDownload to save the QR code as a PNG file and share it with others.
- To see your downloads, press Ctrl + J or go to your downloads folder.
Related: Find and Manage Downloads in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge
How to Create a QR Code in Chrome on Android and iOS
On Android, the method for sharing a website by QR code is fairly similar to the desktop one.
- On your Android phone or tablet, launch the Chrome browser.
- Go to the page that you wish to share.
- Tap the More icon next to the toolbar (the three dots).
- Tap Share…
- In the sharing sheet, click the QR code icon.
- Allow folks nearby to scan the QR code to share it with them.
- Click Download to get the code.
- Click Scan to scan another QR code on another device.
The procedure is almost same if you’re using an iOS smartphone. Instead of the More button, you’ll discover the Share button. After you press this button, you’ll be able to tap the Share as a QR code button.
How to Repair the Download Failed Network Error in Chrome
Start Creating Your Own QR Codes in Chrome
If your website has a lengthy or intricate domain name, you may use Chrome to generate a QR code to share. All website visitors need to do with a QR code is scan the code. And suddenly they’re on your website! It’s certainly less work than typing out the whole URL.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Create a QR Code for a Webpage in Chrome on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Chrome.