There are several reasons why you would wish to arrange images side by side. If you want to accomplish this with an Android smartphone, you have numerous possibilities. There are several picture editing applications for Android that allow you to merge photographs. You may make your photographs display side by side on your phone by using one of these applications.
In the tutorial below, we’ll show you two methods to combine photographs on Android.
1. Use Adobe Photoshop Express to Combine Photos on Android
One of the most popular picture editing applications for Android is Adobe Photoshop Express, which is free. The program allows you to arrange your images in a variety of layouts, and you may choose any of them.
To combine your photos on your Android phone with this app:
- Install the Adobe Photoshop Express application on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your Adobe account after launching the app. If you don’t already have one, you can create one for free.
- Give the app storage access.
- Tap the collage icon in the bottom-right area of the main app screen.
- Choose the photographs you want to display side by side. A single tap on a picture will pick it. Then, in the bottom-right corner, press the next icon.
- If you pick two or three photographs, your photos will be displayed vertically by default. When there are four or more photographs, the software will arrange them in a grid pattern. To modify this, touch on any preview layout in the bottom toolbar to make your photographs show side by side or in your preferred arrangement.
- You may edit your photos by pinching them with two fingers.
- When you’re satisfied with the findings, touch the share button in the upper right corner.
- Tap Save to Gallery on the next screen to save your merged shot.
On the last page, you may share your merged photographs with your social network and email accounts.
Adobe Photoshop Express does the task, but it is more than simply a picture merging program. Adobe Photoshop Express allows you to accomplish a lot more. If you choose not to use Adobe, there are excellent Android alternatives to Adobe’s image editing applications.
2. Use Image Combiner to Combine Photos on Android
Another free tool, Image Combiner, is devoted to assisting you in combining photographs on Android-based devices. You may use this software to arrange any of your photographs on your phone side by side. If you want to overlay one image on another, you’ll need to employ Android photo blender applications if your Photoshop abilities are lacking.
The program handles picture adjustments, so you don’t have to manually move your photographs around to make them appear better. To use this app to merge photographs on your Android smartphone, follow these steps:
- To add the photographs you wish to combine, tap Combine and then Add Picture at the bottom.
- Select Gallery & other sources from the Add Picture From Popup menu. Allow the app storage access by tapping Allow. This will open your file manager.
- Tap the hamburger symbol in the top-left corner of the file management screen and choose Gallery. This allows you to choose a picture from your Gallery app.
- Select the photographs you wish to merge and touch the checkmark in the top-right corner.
- Once your photographs are in the app, go to the bottom and hit Combine Images. This begins to arrange your photographs side by side.
- You have control over how your photographs are merged. You may, for example, merge your photographs vertically and horizontally. Select your preferred choice and press the Save button.
- Tap OK after giving your new merged picture a name. Your image has been saved in the Gallery app.
If the picture quality isn’t what you’re looking for, launch the app, hit the three dots in the top-right corner, and then click Settings. You’ll see an option labeled Default picture quality. Select this option to set the quality of your merged photographs. Remember that the greater the quality of your images, the bigger the size of your photos will be.
Put Photos Side by Side on Android Devices
If you want to combine photographs on your Android phone, you don’t have to depend on a desktop program since there are applications that allow you to do it straight on your phone. The one catch is that you can’t use these programs to superimpose one image over another—you can only place them side by side.
Merging photographs is just one method for creating new images on Android. There are other applications that allow you to animate your photos.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Combine Photos on Android on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Android.