How to Bookmark Websites in Chrome on Your Smartphone
You’ll never forget another web URL if you learn how to save your favorite sites in Chrome on mobile.
Nothing beats discovering a fascinating website or a page you’ll need later and knowing you can store it and utilize it later. Instead of scratching your brain and browsing through your history, you may just go back to your bookmarks.
While browsing on your phone, you may come across a few intriguing websites that you wish to save. We’ll teach you how to bookmark websites on Chrome mobile in this post.
How to Bookmark Websites on Chrome Using Your Mobile Device
Learning to bookmark pages on your Chrome mobile browser is a terrific method to maximize your mobile browsing experience if you’re seeking for strategies to master Chrome on mobile.
Here’s how to use your mobile device to bookmark websites in Chrome. The procedure differs significantly depending on whether you are using an iPhone or an Android phone.
- Open the Google Chrome app and go to the page you want to bookmark.
- Hit the share button in the top-right corner of the address bar on an iPhone, then scroll down and tap Bookmark.
- Tap the three-dot menu button on Android, then the Star symbol.
- Chrome will bookmark the page for you automatically.
If you don’t want to bookmark websites in Google Chrome, you can store them using a bookmark management program.
How to Edit Your Bookmarks on Chrome Using Your Phone
After bookmarking a website, you may wish to save it to a particular folder. Here’s how to modify your bookmarks in Google Chrome for mobile:
- Select the three dots in the bottom-right corner of the page in Google Chrome.
- Select Bookmarks > Mobile Bookmarks from the menu. This is where your favorites are kept automatically.
- Long touch the website you wish to alter, or tap the three-dots button next to the name, and then choose Edit.
- Press Folder, then pick the correct folder, and then tap Done to save your changes.
Use Chrome Mobile Like a Pro
Saving webpages would be considerably more difficult without Bookmarks. Whether you routinely come across websites you like or you merely save a few web pages every now and then, the methods above will assist you in bookmarking websites while you navigate the internet on your phone.
That’s not all; if you’re serious about improving your Chrome mobile experience, there’s much more you can do.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Bookmark Websites in Chrome on Your Smartphone on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Chrome.