You would utilize the Google Play Store app as an Android phone user to download applications and games. You may be aware that you may add a new device to the Google Play app.
If you’ve ever wondered how to set up your smartphone on Google Play, keep reading. This article will go through why you should and how you can add devices to Google Play.
Why Add a Device to Google Play?
When you first set up your new phone, you most likely logged in using your Google account. And your smartphone was instantly added to Google Play as a result. You would have had access to the Google Play Store, where you could download vital programs and their newest upgrades.
But why would you add a gadget to Google Play? Because when you create a Google account on any device, it is connected to that device in the Play Store, and therefore the new device is added.
When adding devices to Google Play, you may link new Google accounts to your existing phone, Chromebook, or tablet. You have the option of selecting one of the accounts.
So, if you visit the Play Store using a web browser on your tablet or laptop, any applications you install will allow you to pick the devices associated with your Google account. As a result, a new game’s listing will indicate that it is accessible for all of your newly added devices.
You may also add a new device (or several devices) to your Google Play account at any time, such as when you acquire a new phone or an Android tablet.
Related: How to Navigate the Updated Google Play Store
How to Add a Device to Google Play
Adding a gadget to Google Play is a breeze. There are two ways to go about it. The first way is as follows:
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your phone.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab and click Add account > Google.
- Sign in using the Gmail account associated with your new device.
- You will be required to provide your device’s phone number after signing in, which you may skip and add later. Then you must accept Google’s terms.
- The following page appears, indicating that your new device has been configured. Because Google accounts are also Play Store accounts, it will immediately sign you in to the Play Store.
The second method is via the Play Store itself:
- Navigate to the Google Play Store application.
- Select your profile image or initial.
- Click the down arrow next to your email address.
- Select Google > Add another account. And then sign in with your Gmail account to add the new device.
How to Switch Between Multiple Accounts in Google Play
It’s easy switching accounts in Google Play:
- On your phone, launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile picture or initial, then the down arrow next to your email address.
- Your previous account or device will coexist with your new one. Simply touch on one to flip between them.
How to Add a Payment Method to Google Play
If you like discovering new games and applications, you are aware that certain premium app versions include useful features that are worth paying for. To purchase such applications, you’d need to set up a payment method. Here’s how it’s done:
- Tap your profile photo or initial to enter the menu in the Google Play app.
- Select Payments and subscriptions.
- On the following page, choose Payment methods.
- You may add a credit or debit card, a PayPal account, a Google Play credit code, or purchase Google Play credit here. Netbanking, credit or debit cards, UPI, and Redeem a code are the choices on my phone, as seen in the image below.
- Choose the desired choice and follow the steps to add a payment method.
Enjoy Google Play on Multiple Devices
You now understand how simple and fun it is to add a gadget to Google Play. So, link your new phone or tablet to Google Play and start downloading some fun applications and games to enjoy on your devices.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Add a Device to Google Play on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Google.