There are many methods for sending a website to someone. The first method is to copy and paste the URL into the email. Another option is to copy and paste the page’s text into the email’s body.
Copying and copying the URL of a website is faster, but less entertaining than include the complete homepage. A complete website grabs your attention and allows you to quickly determine if the material is important.
For sites that do not offer a built-in option for emailing a whole website, here are three methods to do so.
How to Send a Webpage via Email as a PDF
A website may be sent as a downloadable PDF file. This is how.
- Right-click the website you wish to email and choose Print, or press Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
- Save as PDF from the print preview page.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click Save.
- Go to Gmail and create a new email, then attach the downloaded PDF as normal and send it.
Related: Outlook vs. Gmail: Which Email Service Is Better?
How to Send a Webpage via Email Using EmailThis
EmailThis is a plugin that enables you to store and send web articles as emails. EmailThis is a simple program to set up and use.
You may begin storing and emailing web pages after downloading the extension (which is available for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera) or activating the bookmarklet in your browser’s favorites.
EmailThis offers five distinct ways to save or send a website as an email.
1. Click on Email This Extension
When next you see content that you like:
- While remaining on the website, click the EmailThis extension button.
- The site will be immediately stored and emailed to the email address you provided when you joined.
- To access an ad-free version of the site, click on the message.
- You may select to forward, archive, pin, or file the email.
2. Right-Click on the Webpage
- Right-click on the website you wish to save or email and choose Save Target As.
- Then, choose Email This. The site will be stored and sent to your email automatically.
3. Click on the EmailThis Bookmarklet
- Navigate to the EmailThis bookmarklet’s website.
- To make a bookmarklet, drag & drop the Email This button into your bookmarks.
- When you come across a site that you wish to save or send by email, just click the EmailThis bookmarklet.
- The page will be loaded, saved, and sent to your email.
4. Use EmailThis Keyboard Shortcuts
- Simply press Ctrl + Shift + U on Windows or Linux. Alternatively, on a Mac, use CMD + Shift + U.
- This will store and send the site to you automatically.
5. Use EmailThis on Android/iOS
- To reach the Share menu, open the website and touch on the three dots button.
- Choose the option to share through email.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the page URL.
- The ad-free website will be sent to your email.
Download: EmailThis for Chrome (Free)
Related: Emailing Attachments When the File Extension Is Blocked
Send a Webpage Using the Save As Function
You may also email a whole website by saving it as an attachment and sending it as an attachment. This is how.
- Right-click on the website page you wish to email and choose Save as…
- Keep the default file name or rename it.
- Click Save when done.
Related: How to Send Large Files as Email Attachments
Go Ahead and Send It
Whichever way you choose, keep in mind that providing a whole website rather than a link may cause the recipient’s download to be larger. A few additional kilobytes, on the other hand, should go undetected with better internet connection rates.
Except for pages transferred by web capture or screen clipping, the webpage’s formatting may be lost when it is utilized in multiple style settings.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic 3 Easy Ways to Send a Complete Webpage via Email on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the achindutemple.org team, along with other related topics such as: Email.